Saturday, June 23, 2012

Super Savings Saturday: Using Store Coupons

I had a bunch of "off your next shopping order" coupons to use up this week at Meijer. I had one from a new prescription and some from items I bought the past few weeks. Using these coupons let me have a very low out of pocket- which I used a gift card I got for purchasing diapers 2 weeks ago!

Since I did a lot of food shopping earlier in the month, the second half of the month I'm just getting a few things, mostly fresh stuff.

So, this week at Meijer I bought:
5 sparkling waters (it's all I can seem to drink that doesn't come back up) $.88 each
tortillas .99
bananas 1.01
peaches about $2
wheat bread .89
2 gallons milk 2.50 each
1/2 gallon chocolate milk 1.10 on special
3 Kraft fresh takes 2.50, used .75/1 printable coupons
3 bars of Meijer chunk cheese 1.88 each

Walgreens:
Kraft mac & cheese is BOGO and I had 2 printable BOGO coupons for up to $1.60 off. Their price was $1.79 so I paid $.38 for 4 boxes of mac & cheese.

Kroger:
eggs $1 per dozen

No comments: